METAMASK TESTNET CONFIGURATION
This document is a guide to help you connect your MetaMask wallet to gather network testnet.
- 1.Open MetaMask and select “Custom RPC” from the Network dropdown.
- 2.In the "Custom RPC" Settings, add in the Gather Network details and click Save:
- Network Name: Gather Testnet
- New RPC URL: https://testnet.gather.network
- Chain ID: 356256156
- Symbol: GTH
- Block Explorer URL: https://testnet-explorer.gather.network
- 3.Gather Testnet will be now added to the networks list and you will be automatically switched to the Gather Testnet.
- 4.Your MetaMask wallet is now connected to the Gather Testnet, you can start doing transactions now.
NOTE: Don’t worry about the “Not connected” symbol in the MetaMask, it just shows that your wallet is not connected to the current site in your browser. If you have followed the above steps in a sequential order, then your MetaMask wallet is now connected to Gather Network.